VA - Pure 60’s: The #1 Hits – The Definitive 60’s Hits Collection

Artist: Various
Album: Pure 60’s: The #1 Hits
Genre:  Rock & Roll, R&B, Pop/Rock
Released: 2002
Tracklist


1 Runaround Sue – Dion
2 Runaway – Del Shannon
3 The Lion Sleeps Tonight (Wimoweh) – the Tokens
4 Please Mr. Postman – the Marvelettes
5 It’s My Party – Lesley Gore
6 My Boyfriend’s Back – the Angels
7 (Love Is Like a) Heat Wave – Martha & the Vandellas
8 My Girl – the Temptations
9 Do Wah Diddy Diddy – Manfred Mann
10 I Can’t Help Myself (Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch) – the Four Tops
11 Stop! in the Name of Love – the Supremes
12 Wild Thing – the Troggs
13 Hang on Sloopy – the McCoys
14 I Got You Babe – Sonny & Cher
15 Monday, Monday – the Mamas & the Papas
16 Good Vibrations – the Beach Boys
17 Summer in the City – the Lovin’ Spoonful
18 Windy – the Association
19 Happy Together – the Turtles
20 The Letter – the Box Tops
21 I’m a Believer – the Monkees
22 Incense and Peppermints – Strawberry Alarm Clock
23 Crimson and Clover – Tommy James & the Shondells
24 I Heard It Through the Grapevine – Marvin Gaye
25 Aquarius/Let the Sun Shine in (The Flesh Failures) – the 5th Dimension
26 Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye – Steam

 

 

 

HERE 1

HERE 2